Monday, March 26, 2012

Testing, testing 1-2-3

Hellllo blogging world!
I would be lying if I said I wasn't totally proud of the fact that I finally stepped up to the plate and joined the Blog Nation. Here's the thing: I absolutely enjoy reading my friends' blogs about their darling lives as well as the lives of those I only know through what they post. I appreciate the fact that I can feel as though I live next door to my friends and family even though the reality is that miles or jam-packed schedules are separating us. So. Here I am. A new proud member of what seems to be the greatest way to keep the miles short between all those I adore. Here we go - let the blogging begin!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to blog land! I look forward to watching you sweet, growing family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yahoo! So glad you did! Hope you guys are great. We are looking forward to moving back in mid may! See you soon!

    ReplyDelete