Wednesday, April 11, 2012

A Perfect Easter Weekend

I love Easter. I love everything about it. It most definitely is in my top 3 of favorite holidays. I love the celebration that "He is Risen;" the beautiful spring weather (which means summa-summa-time is around the corner); the sunshine (I liiiiiiive for the sunshine); the egg hunts with sweet surprises inside; coloring eggs; the lovely bright and pastel color scheme that brightens folks' homes; and currently, teaching my two year old all the fun Easter traditions (we spent last week googling the Easter bunny and talking about the Big Hunt). Like I said, I love all of it. This year, however, was extra fabulous. This Easter Sunday we blessed our newest family member, sweet baby Miles Mack. Oh I love him.Look at the face?! How could you not?!





Let's face it, I have 2 dreamy little boys...and they have a very dreamy dad. 
Like I've always said...life is good.

_________________________________________________

That party weekend I mentioned?...was a serious party. Kids. Chicks. And candy galore. Oh, and how could I fail to mention, hours upon hours of "dasedball time." Heaven knows my 2 year old cannot go a day without a good amount of baseball time. The kid is obsessed. As you will see....he couldn't care less about the adorable chicks that Granpa Easter Bunny got....he had to play ball.It was such a fun weekend. Thanks family for making it that way. Love you all. 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment