Thursday, May 17, 2012

Trouble Maker, Trouble Maker....

There are moments when I wonder...."Where was I?"  This is one of them. Come on now, I can't be everywhere at one time. At this moment, I hollered from my bedroom where I was finishing getting ready for the day, "Bridge, what are you up to, little boy?"  To which he replies, "I got candy, Moddy."  Pause.  Huh?! Candy?  Where in the world did he find candy?  (I am not a keep-candy-in-kids-reach type of gal...or for that matter, I hardly keep candy at all). As I mosied on out to the kitchen....this is what I found.



Yep, I just scrubbed the floors the night before. Hilarious?  Yep, to this mischievous face it was.  Somedays I feel it's better to only clean the floors right before I leave town. At least they will stay clean that way. Clean floors is one thing I had no idea would be impossible to keep once I had children.  I dream of a week long worth of perfectly clean floors. Reality?  Not a chance. But a girl can dream, can't she?  Bridger had climbed on the counter, reached up to the top shelf where I keep the tub of gum and mints (aka. candy to him) and was helping himself the yummy-breath goodness. Somewhere in there he knocked his, "No tank you" granola off the counter. Thank heavens for dogs and vacuums to help clean up the mess.

No comments:

Post a Comment